IOCC Fall Internship Opportunity
International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC), headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, is the official humanitarian relief agency of the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States of America. Since its inception in 1992, IOCC has delivered $534 million in relief and development programs to families and communities in more than 50 countries.
IOCC seeks a Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Intern for a part-time fall internship at its Baltimore, Maryland headquarters, with an option for remote work. This internship is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- Develop a mapping of international organizations and industry-standard key performance indicators in the emergency response and development fields;
- Support M&E Officer in development and implementation of IOCC's Performance and M&E Systems;
- Contribute to the development of organizational logical frameworks and M&E plans;
- Support the development and production of IOCC Field Office Performance Reports; and
- Contribute to proposals and other projects as necessary.
- Graduate student with interest, experience, or coursework in performance measurement, M&E, or program evaluation preferred, exceptional BA and undergraduate candidates considered
- Fluency in Arabic a plus
- Candidate must be flexible, enthusiastic, a quick learner, and able to work independently
Interested candidates should complete the IOCC Internship Program Application and submit with a resume or CV to Pia S. Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use "INTERN APPLICATION-HQ" in the email subject line. Applications accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.